
Hooray for pears! Just when I thought it was just going to be another ice day with little napping, we discover Naomi likes pears. As an earlier post documented, Naomi has had some solid food. But honestly, she hasn't been that into it. We've tried sweet potatoes, avocado and rice cereal, and she never has more than a couple of bites, if that. Today on a whim we tried pears. After the first bite she made a really funny face, and I thought she didn't like it. But then she grabbed the spoon and wanted more. She ate them all! I am really excited, mostly because I really like food. And what would I do with a daughter who doesn't like food?

And she finally got her nap - in her mama's lap with Battlestar Galactica in the background.
1 comment:
Does the fact that Naomi likes pears have something to do with her last name? Maybe it's genetic?
Post a Comment