
Time with cousin Alvin is pretty precious. These pics are from he and Naomi's second time together this week. We met up at Duncan's, where good times were had by all. Well, except for when Alvin ate grass (and then threw it up). Here he with my sister Allison - hmmm, could this have been when he ate grass? Some kids have a "milk moustache" but Alvin has a "grass goatee". 


I like this picture because it shows a Classic Naomi Hand Gesture. I have no idea what it means, but she does it all the time, and I'm pretty sure it means something to her (maybe she's trying to talk with her hands like her daddy). Her other Classic Hand Gesture is holding her hands out, palms up, and opening and closing her hands. Mark says that one means "Bring it". She's also recently learned to point.


1 comment:
i love when naomi points. she does so with such conviction, like rock star meets evangelist.
Post a Comment