I heard noises from our room the other day, and went in to find Naomi sitting in the chair in our bedroom! She soon transferred her skills to the living room.
Sounds like hard work! I wish Eli would make that much noise when he climbs so I could tell what he's doing from the other room. I love the high five and clapping at the end!
4 comments:
Sounds like hard work! I wish Eli would make that much noise when he climbs so I could tell what he's doing from the other room. I love the high five and clapping at the end!
She's like Monica Seles.
Gah. She is the cutest thing! I love her 'working' noise.
Quite the nice mantellin' move there. I'd give it a 5.12. You should bring her to Colorado and we can show her some nice boulders to climb.
Post a Comment