
There is just no other word. A few weeks ago, we added a potty to the bathroom - a Naomi sized one just to introduce the idea of her using the potty to her. She likes to sit on it, pretend when one of us in there, and then the high point is getting toilet paper. But nothing really happens. One night, she asked to sit on the potty, sat, but then ran around the house naked until she actually peed in the dining room. I picked her up, took her into the bathroom and we all talked about how that is pee, and you can go in the bathroom. But tonight, in the middle of diaper changing and pajamas, Naomi asked to sit on the potty. I almost said no - cause I thought she was stalling. But realized that's not a request I want to deny right now. And then she actually went! We are so proud.
1 comment:
This is one of those pictures you save for the rehersal dinner.
Dad
Post a Comment