Monday, August 2, 2010
Sister Time
We just had one day in Denver, where I got to do the thing I love to do when visiting my sister - go shopping! And generally just hang out with no one else around. Thank you Mark for the kid watching that made that happen. I wish I had a picture of us from our trip (how do I forget that??) But, I can tell you about a couple of places we went. At the Savory Spice Shop I stocked up on cinnamon, it is seriously good (and I hear they are opening one in Austin soon?!) and we learned about the Peruvian Lime Chile seasoning - seriously good for fish tacos, nice on chicken, and generally good right out of the bag. Then we perused Fancy Tiger, where we looked at fabric and cool jewlery (my favorite necklace from my sister came from there). It is just good to hang out with her. The rest of the week was good family time with her - and I love that our kids are close in age and that we can all journey that part together. But I really treasure time with her on our own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment