It cannot have been two months since I last posted!! Why? Oh, wait. This guy, in the picture, has been super busy. The time is flying by, and I really no longer have a baby any more - we are hovering on toddler-dom. So, Micah. He loves food. He is eating pretty much what we do, sometimes pureed in the food processor first. He really likes pancakes and hummus on bread. He is growing like crazy (22+lbs a month ago). He pulls up on everything and balances standing on his own. I predict he'll be walking in the next month (?). He has crazy opinions about what he wants - and don't take that toy from him! And he, still, really loves his sister. The story is that last night in the church childcare room, he got really sad at one point. He didn't want an adult, he crawled over to Naomi, put his head in her lap and gave her a hug.
This is what gets us through the day. We love him so much. I can't take him shopping without him making at least three friends. He smiles at everyone at restaurants. He brings such a lovely social outgoing quality to our family!
Its a good thing he's not sleeping through the night- what would I have to complain about?
1 comment:
Great picture. I can't wait to see him at Christmas- wish it was sooner. And I love the story of him wanting Naomi. Fun to see the relationship of siblings evolve.
Post a Comment