Sunday, June 8, 2014

Back to the Blog

I might get back to this. I miss writing about the kids, and family, and life stuff. So we will try this again. I may or may not backtrack some pictures and things. But we are starting another summer, another two months off for me and the kids, and it seems as good a time as any to try keeping up. Plus I discovered an app that lets me do this on my phone instead of competing for computer time and transferring pictures. Yay technology!

So, last days of school last week. Naomi has finished 2nd grade and will turn 8 in a few weeks. Micah finished at his school and will start pre-k in the fall. I have a short week of work left before my break. A lot of transitions this year and I am so glad to have time to breathe and be. At least, in between the planning and playing and mediating and straightening and driving and... well, summertime.

No comments: