Vacation! We are on vacation this week. Yay!! We've spent this weekend part at our niece Abby's 8th birthday party and just being at home. Tomorrow we head out to Fort Davis to hike, swim, and spend a few days in weather that is a high of only 90 degrees - a cool front! (Austin has been 100 for at least the last two weeks!)
Naomi's birthday is also approaching. She will be two in just over a week. This morning she sang happy birthday to Mark and I, and then when we talked about her birthday and asked her how old she was going to be, she said "2...4" and then "2...5." She has a lot to say these days. Actually, right now she is yelling from her room "OPEN...mama, mama, mama, mama..." I think she wants to open the new package of diapers. And she is singing.
Last night at church she wanted to go to the play room, but I wasn't ready and asked her to stay with me. She kept wiggling, stood up, and announced "I'm going to play now!" And now she is asking me to come on, and play hide and seek.
1 comment:
need a babysitter? j/k i've been trying to get to fort davis for years.....maybe some day...i look forward to your vacation pics. have fun!
Post a Comment