Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Naomi!

5 comments:

Chad Wible said...

We love you Naomi! Be a princess for the day - boss your mom and dad around.

Allison, Chad & Alvin

poshdeluxe said...

yay! naomi got a cupcake!!!

kristen said...

She started the day with a little bossy - when I went to get her at 6:45 (cause I heard her awake), she asked for her pacifier that had fallen out of her crib, then pointed to the door (for me to leave)!

Once she was up, she asked for a birthday cake. And a party. She made do with breakfast with me and the zoo. :)

Darby said...

Happy birthday Naomi! Eli told me it was his birthday today, out of the blue, but I told him it was Naomi's birthday...then he wanted the cake! Hope you have lots of fun today!

Allison Wible said...

The girl knows she is allowed to sleep in on her birthday. It's intuitive knowledge. Thanks for the call!