Friday, February 11, 2011

Why I'm Banishing Kids Chairs From the House


So far I've caught him:
--standing on a chair in the middle of the living room, dining room, and kitchen
--standing on the chair in the kitchen pulling stuff out of drawers and off the counter
--on the leather chair pulling stuff off the counter
-- sitting / standing on the kids' table
-- crawling on top of the (not stable at all!) toy shelf next to the kids' table. This was actually the most impressive, and I really wanted a picture of it. But he was ON TOP of a rickety wire shelf. Not really time.

1 comment:

-- chase said...

When Jane was in this stage we tied her highchair to the dining room table, so that it didn't find its way around the house so much. "Cute but deadly" pretty much sums up this phase!