The Naomi girl started school last week....


A Kindergartener. She loves it. And we like it too. She is in a dual language class, so sits with native English speakers and native Spanish speakers, all learning to speak the same languages together.
And Micah started school today...
Big guy is a Dancing Bear, and he liked parts of it all right - like the painting part...
and the necessary bath after school...
But not so much the being dropped off and the beginning of group nap part. We'll be learning a few things.
3 comments:
I really wish I had Micah's hair.
Kristen, they are just beautiful! How did you wind up with two golden haired children when you and Mark have such dark hair? I'm glad Michah is having fun at school. I love the photo of him covered in paint and not much else. So cute! Hugs to you!
Oh the drop off. They really just tear your heart out with that, and then before you're even back in your car, still crying yourself, they're totally immersed in school and could care less... fun times.
Post a Comment