I took Naomi to get her haircut this past weekend, and its become a girl-outing for us. We get her haircut and then get hot chocolate afterwards. This time I asked Naomi if she wanted to split a snack with me -and she immediately chose "the brown cupcake"! Of course. The barista just laughed when I ordered Naomi's hot chocolate, my latte, and then the hugely dark rich chocolate cupcake while holding my toddler. When I told Naomi I was going to take her picture, she purposely stuck out her tongue.Naomi, however, has become more and more charming to people serving us. Last week at a juice place the cashier asked her name and she responded, "I'm Nomi Grace Pearson".

Naomi has also recently discovered the tree in our backyard - here she is before school one morning. I think trees agree with her.
1 comment:
of course she chose the cupcake!! that's my girl!
i love you, nomi grace pearson.
Post a Comment