This morning Mark was outside, and I stepped out on the deck to check on something. When I turned around, Naomi had locked the door. Thankfully, Mark had his keys on him and I could go around to the front, but for a full second I wondered if I could talk a 2 year old into opening the door - which I doubted cause she was looking at me like I was crazy and she had no idea what the problem was. Then I had an important talk with Naomi about only locking a door when one of us is inside too. I didn't know she could turn the deadbolt!
3 comments:
Yikes! You are lucky! :) I'll be bringing my keys with me everywhere now! Ya just can't trust those toddlers!
the title of this entry made me laugh after reading the story. ;)
Time to hide a key outside...
Post a Comment