But first, Naomi had a goal to bake a cake - a chocolate cream cheese icing and vanilla cake - and share it with our neighbor.
She usually has a simultaneous goal to lick the beater.
She usually has a simultaneous goal to lick the beater.
Mark has acheived his dream goal of building a green house in the back yard.
**UPDATE**When we went out there today at lunch it was 32 degrees outside and windy, but 70 degrees inside the greenhouse! Amazing!!**And I finished the quilt I made for Micah! It is my first - well, hopefully first and not only - quilt!
3 comments:
LOVE the quilt!!!
Awesome! All projects look like huge successes! How's the greenhouse holding up in this wind?
Thanks!! Mark and I are kinda proud - we each keep saying, so have you seen the greenhouse? Have you looked at my quilt?
Mark kept getting up around 3:30am to make sure the greenhouse hadn't blown away! But it held up well, and at lunch when we went in the temperature was about 70 degrees! Amazing since it is about 33 outside.
Post a Comment